- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

Is it just me or is this thread turning into a disucussion about france/french people and why we all don't really like them^^.

That reminds me of some really silly Uncharted 2 matches I had. I was playing with some friends and we got paired against a party with some french guys. As soon as they realized that we're german they started insulting us for no reason, so we just joined a flame war that lasted several matches, until my ears couldn't take their constant screaming any longer and I muted them...ahh good times...

My english is also really bad. I have only 2 Points in the englishtest. I like latin, but I think it would be to difficult to talk about games in latin.

The second place where I am confronted with english is my playstation. The software does not work right. All languages are lost except english (UK and US-Version). That is the reason why I have to play the most games in english. Only Uncharted 1,2,3 and Heavenly Sword are still german. And Tomb Raider Anniversary keep the german undertitels, but the spoken language is english. These softwareproblem makes it sometimes really difficult for me. For example in Alpha Protocoll is the english so difficult, that I can not play it, because I do not understand anything.

And of course the PSone Games are still german if they were german.

Is it just me or is this thread turning into a disucussion about france/french people and why we all don't really like them^^.

That reminds me of some really silly Uncharted 2 matches I had. I was playing with some friends and we got paired against a party with some french guys. As soon as they realized that we're german they started insulting us for no reason, so we just joined a flame war that lasted several matches, until my ears couldn't take their constant screaming any longer and I muted them...ahh good times...

That's the main reason why I hate French people.

Well...I can't say i hate them because of course not all French people are like that.

But whenever I meet French people on video games, specially CoD, they are annoying me all the time:skep:

My english is also really bad. I have only 2 Points in the englishtest. I like latin, but I think it would be to difficult to talk about games in latin.

The second place where I am confronted with english is my playstation. The software does not work right. All languages are lost except english (UK and US-Version). That is the reason why I have to play the most games in english. Only Uncharted 1,2,3 and Heavenly Sword are still german. And Tomb Raider Anniversary keep the german undertitels, but the spoken language is english. These softwareproblem makes it sometimes really difficult for me. For example in Alpha Protocoll is the english so difficult, that I can not play it, because I do not understand anything.

Did you already try to completely reset the system?

There's an option in the menu...but I'm not sure what exactly it does.

System Settings -> Restore PS3 system

This will set the complete system to it's default settings.

Of course it will format the hard drive so you need to backup all your saved stuff;)

But as I said. I don't know what exactly it does so it's better if you google it by yourself;)

Now let's come back to English.

My English mark at school is 5.71 (1.29 in Germany;))

I'm visiting a special rate together with 5 other students and we all are working out to get the University of Cambridge ESOL examination certificate.

https://www.cambridgeesol.ch/deutsch/index.php

We are all working on the First English which is a lot harder than the actual English we learn at school;)

Ah latin, one of the few things I really miss since I'm done with school. Back then I even had Latin as one of my "Leistungskurse", and my ID is a roman emperor after all, although the reason I use his name is not the fact that I like latin...

The problem you have with your ps3 sounds really weird, you could change the system language to English and back to german right away, but you probably already tried that...

"Cogito ergo sum" is probably the only latin phrase I remember from school :D

I'm actually pretty confident in my english because it was my "Leistungskurs" :smile:

I tried a lot to bring german back to my playstation 3. But nothing worked. I understand the most games.

I have "Profiloberstufe". There are no "Leistungskurse" any more. My profil is Biologie, Chemistry, Religion. Biologie and Chemistry have nearly the "Leistungskurs"level. And than there are the "Kernfächer". German, math and "weitergeführte Fremdsprache" (English, French or Latin). But for a Latincourse there were not enough pupils. So I had to choose english, because I never had french. German and math on upper level and english on lower level.

I tried a lot to bring german back to my playstation 3. But nothing worked. I understand the most games.

I have "Profiloberstufe". There are no "Leistungskurse" any more. My profil is Biologie, Chemistry, Religion. Biologie and Chemistry have nearly the "Leistungskurs"level. And than there are the "Kernfächer". German, math and "weitergeführte Fremdsprache" (English, French or Latin). But for a Latincourse there were not enough pupils. So I had to choose english, because I never had french. German and math on upper level and english on lower level.

I got my Abitur in 2008 so there were still Leistung-Courses, but in 12th and 13th grade there weren't enough people for a Latincourse at my school as well, so I only had Latin until I finished 11th grade. I also got Chemistry as Leistungscourse beside English and Politics, but I still don't know how I managed to get 13 points in it :xd::'>

13 points are good. My best result was 11 points. And this in math. Last halfyear I had 2 Points, less than in english. In "Mittelstufe" math was with chemistry and physics my best subjects. Chemistry is still a good subject. But physics was so bad that I did not choose this subject. And now math is good again.

I am a bit nervous, because on 25th of January I have to write in math "Abitur". German on Third. And at my school there are only 12 classes. But I had, when I have my "Abitur" 13 classes, because I was two times in 10.

I choosed my subjects so that I had no Biology in 12th and 13th grade anymore. I hate it :D

My best subject was english and P.E with 14 points each and my worst was history with 7 (I think). But history was only an "Ergänzungsfach" so that didn't really matter.

Good luck with math and german :)

PS: I did the 11th grade two times ;)

EDIT:

Is this thread like the spam thread ???

you could see it this way, but this is also to improve your english skills :D

I always watch movies and play the games on english(when it´s available), cause it´s so better than the german version.:skep::facepalm::biggrin5:

I watch movies and stuff usually in their original language because there are usually many translation mistakes. Also when watching a comedy the gags are way better in english than their german counterpart.

I played the game WET recently and the voice actors in english are way better than the german ones.

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...