- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

Oh my god you guys have so much time in the morning :o I'm jealous^^ I only got a half an hour to wake up and get ready :D

to say the truth

actually i could stand up at 7...only not on friday:biggrin5:

but too read here everything, the other sites and so on takes like 20,inutes to an hour...and the rest i use too watch on youtube

MfG Rewe

You have time to watch TV in the morning? :)

Sure. Why not? :D

Why does everyone watch TV in the morning? I couldn't do that... Just listening to the radio and read a bit in the newspaper while I'm eating. Which is for around 15 minutes, then I take a shower, brush my teeth and leave the house :biggrin5:

It's just good to slowly wake up ^^

Why do you use newspapers? A lot of paper is wasted by that? If you look it up on the internet, it just needs a bit of electricity :D

And where did you think, i watch MLP in englisch?

In the german nickelodeon?:xd::'>

I watch that on YouTube, so actually i dont see it on TV

MfG Rewe

Well, TV stands for television, composed of "tèle" and "visio" meaning "far" and "sight"

So that is still what you are doing :lol:

Oh my god you guys have so much time in the morning :o I'm jealous^^ I only got a half an hour to wake up and get ready :D

I always need an hour to get ready, because I'm so slow after waking up (still dreaming of you :*) :lol:

If it sucks that I'm back, I'll go again :frown:

(No, I got it :xd::'>)

:( You know what I mean :D
Why does everyone watch TV in the morning? I couldn't do that... Just listening to the radio and read a bit in the newspaper while I'm eating. Which is for around 15 minutes, then I take a shower, brush my teeth and leave the house :biggrin5:

I know that feel xD I don't have time to watch TV too. Not even to eat anything :xd::'>

It's just good to slowly wake up ^^

Why do you use newspapers? A lot of paper is wasted by that? If you look it up on the internet, it just needs a bit of electricity :D

Like I said, the internet is so damn time consuming... I would land here and never get off :biggrin5:

Moreover we are a familiy of 5 an my parents subscribed to the paper, so it would be a waste of money not reading it :smile:

By the way: Everybody thought, that offices will experience a decrease in paper because of the computers. But actually there was an increase, as printed media seems to be "more safe and more worth" than the data on your hard drive ;)

Vorheriger Post um 21:52

Post hinzugefügt um 21:56

:( You know what I mean :D

I know that feel xD I don't have time to watch TV too. Not even to eat anything :xd::'>

But you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

If I wouldn't eat in the morning, I couldn't do all my math stuff :P

Like I said, the internet is so damn time consuming... I would land here and never get off :biggrin5:

Moreover we are a familiy of 5 an my parents subscribed to the paper, so it would be a waste of money not reading it :smile:

By the way: Everybody thought, that offices will experience a decrease in paper because of the computers. But actually there was an increase, as printed media seems to be "more safe and more worth" than the data on your hard drive ;)

Ok, might be right, if your parents subscribed to the newspaper it really would be a waste.. ^^

But the tons of paper that are wasted to print papers or even books are so big, it's just horrifying.

Nice to see that there are other people besides of Celine that have a good amount of common knowledgee :D

to say the truth

actually i could stand up at 7...only not on friday:biggrin5:

but too read here everything, the other sites and so on takes like 20,inutes to an hour...and the rest i use too watch on youtube

Insane :skep:
Well, TV stands for television, composed of "tèle" and "visio" meaning "far" and "sight"

So that is still what you are doing :lol:

I always need an hour to get ready, because I'm so slow after waking up (still dreaming of you :*) :lol:

Haha well analyzed^^ Yeah sure I'm flattered :xd::'>
You could just get up earlier :skep: ^^

No I just can't. I really can't :biggrin5: I go to sleep at 1 a.m. and have to get up at 7 a.m. I need every single minute of extra sleep

Ok, might be right, if your parents subscribed to the newspaper it really would be a waste.. ^^

But the tons of paper that are wasted to print papers or even books are so big, it's just horrifying.

Nice to see that there are other people besides of Celine that have a good amount of common knowledgee :D

To calm your mind: We recycle the papers of course ;)

No I just can't. I really can't :biggrin5: I go to sleep at 1 a.m. and have to get up at 7 a.m. I need every single minute of extra sleep

Then you have to sleep earlier :lol: If you would do that you could get up earlier, would be able to again go to sleep earlier and everything would be fine :xd::'> Ok, do like you want to, but i agree to Belian, that you should definately eat in the morning :(

And, damned, i hoped you wouldn't see Belians romantic sentence, so i could have used it on my own *muhahaha* :D

Vorheriger Post um 22:08

Post hinzugefügt um 22:12

To calm your mind: We recycle the papers of course ;)

Ahh okay, didn't know that. Good. Saves toilet paper :lol::D

I could sleep the whole day if I had no obligations or "trophies-ps3.de-obsession" :biggrin5:

But I'd really want to be fit in the moring after sleeping just 5 hours or less. I admire these kind of people :frown:

Vorheriger Post um 22:13

Post hinzugefügt um 22:14

Ahh okay, didn't know that. Good. Saves toilet paper :lol::D

No :lol:

There is a recycling depot near to us (and I don't mean the toilet :P)

I could sleep the whole day if I had no obligations or "trophies-ps3.de-obsession" :biggrin5:

But I'd really want to be fit in the moring after sleeping just 5 hours or less. I admire these kind of people :frown:

Vorheriger Post um 22:13

Post hinzugefügt um 22:14

No :lol:

There is a recycling depot near to us (and I don't mean the toilet :P)

like me?:cool2:

MfG Rewe

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...