- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

If you want to practise your english and talk about gaming you may want to take a look at this site: https://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/

Nevertheless some of you probably prefer to talk with people they already know.

Thanks for this site. I do not know if its to difficult for me, but my playstation is english and so it will be easier for me to read the trophyguide in english.

come on guys its the off topic...

and???^^ only because this topic here is in the off-topic area shouldnt it mean for 100% that it doesnt have a topic ;)

by the way it sounds awfully wrong what i wrote can anyone revise me if something wrong but only the spelling???^^

Thanks for this site. I do not know if its to difficult for me, but my playstation is english and so it will be easier for me to read the trophyguide in english.

To be honest, I prefer the trophy guides & roadmaps posted on ps3trophies.org over the guides posted on trophies-ps3.de. Especially the roadmaps are incredibly useful;).

Sometimes I have problems to combine the german guide to the english trophyname. Some trophylists are german and english. Thats sometimes fun. Some old lists are still german, but the new lists are in english. Also when the game is german.

Yeah I hear you, that's another reason I prefer using the english guides (my ps3 default language setting is set to english). But since I'm coming to this forum to discuss games and trophies I'm somewhat forced to look at the german trophy lists whenever I want to discuss a certain trophy (sometimes I'm just too lazy and simply use the english trophy name anyway)

I got this when I played Borderlands. I played it 5 minutes in german, but changed to english because it sounded better that way. So when I discussed the game here, I always ended up using the enlish terms :)

hey guys,

i have a question.

My english is not very well. Thats why i ask.

I want a tattoo. A few words. "verloren im Schicksal"

Does it mean in english "lost in fate" or "lost in destiny"?

fate and destiny is both "Schicksal", but what is the right choice of words?

hey guys,

i have a question.

i would choose destiny instead of fate like you said both have the meaning "schicksal" so it's irrelevant but for me sounds lost in destiny much better^^

hey guys,

i have a question.

I'll givin' you an advice:

Take the word, you like most, 'cause in the english language are much more words which mean "Schicksal" like:

doom, fortune (you know it from Uncharted, don't you? ^^), lot, luck and kismet/kismat.

Doom might mean "dunkles Schicksal", but also "Schicksal"

Fate is used in different meanings like 'merciful fate' ("gnädiges Schicksal") 'cruel fate' ("grausames Schicksal") and 'adverse fate' ("widriges Schicksal").

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...