- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

The game was originaly developed for the Nintendo 3DS.

Sadly, you can't play 3DS Cartridges on the normal DS :(

But my DS doesn't work anyway :/

What's wrong with it?

what? German? Here?:biggrin5:

MfG Rewe

You complained about my signature which was in EVERY post so far, but not about the "Bei AMZN ansehen"? :D:D:D

I feel totally different about the jokes being translated into German. Lately I realized they even cut out the "audience laugh" in Himym for example.

I watch all my shows in English, and sometimes in German when I am too lazy to switch to another channel; so I am waiting for a specific joke (which I know is about to come up), and then its just not there. The only show I know that deals rather good with the translation issue is South Park...oh and Scrubs did it well too.

I feel like the translators are getting way too lazy lately...besides the fact that a lot of shows start to annoy me. So every fall I have to keep an eye out for new great shows and comedies, like "Guys with kids" for example. Sadly they made only 17 episodes in season 1, so I hope they renew it for another few seasons.

Anyways, watching Iron Man 3 in English today, I hope they do a better job than in number 2. I remember when they shot the movie in Monaco and they had french speaking people in there, they werent really speaking french, it was some kind of canadian french which made me laugh through that whole scene.

Not expecting too mich from what I heard so far, but only thing I want is some cool kick-ass action.

Just walked the "You're gonna have a bad time" Episode from South Park, and I nearly missed that part because it was extremely "overhearable". :cool:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Maybe i've written it wrong but its an "Ossi"-word :D

The meaning is the same like "kaputt", "erschöpft", "im Ar*ch" :D

Well, I've never used this before 'cause it sounds a little bit rough. Have anybody of you guys ever been to London? On the 11th of June I'm going to be there for almost one week so I need some advices :) The best places to be and so on. :)

Well, I've never used this before 'cause it sounds a little bit rough. Have anybody of you guys ever been to London? On the 11th of June I'm going to be there for almost one week so I need some advices :) The best places to be and so on. :)

Aha.. Well i lived 7 years in Saxony and the people there used to say this word ^^

Hmm i've never been to London so im not able to tell you about it :D

We have to decide for a school outing between London and Murrica.

London is far more cheaper, but I hate their fucking accent.

Sounds like German tourists. :P

Edith:

It's equally terrible to sum of dat real tough gangsta shit, yo.

Or even worse...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...