- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

Yeah nice! You go to Sweden too? I was in Stockholm! If you are in Stockholm you have to go to DICE :biggrin5:

This time I'm not in Stockholm. Instead in a little town in the middle of nowhere. :D But surely I'll take a look at Stockholm and maybe Dice ;D

I visited London as well. It was 3 weeks ago and for 5 days. :D

How was the weather? When I was there it was always windy and rainy.:facepalm: Typical London/ English weather:xD:

what a nice surprise! My english is better than my written german. On the other hand my spoken german is better than my english :biggrin5:

If you would ask me it would be neither. My written english is as good as my written german and my spoken english is nearly equal to my german. :) Evereything is well balanced:biggrin5:

Hey Trophie Hunters:biggrin5:

I carry a report on monday about Jack the Ripper and I wanted ask wether their have some tipps for me:biggrin5:

Thx:smile:

Seems I must disappoint you but I've no idea what really want. :/^^

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...