Only English ^^

Gast

- Werbung nur für Gäste -

from game to game.

Games that have german voice actors, i play in german

but games like MGS or GTA couldn't i play anymore in german...except MGS1

MfG Rewe

Good thing you played MGS1 with the german localization... an experience you surely never forget :D

At least i wont forget it. And if i did, i´d go to Youtube ^^

To the language in video games topic: I play games only in english (and watch movies almost only in english). For me, it almost doubles the quality of the game/movie.

Also, I havent a big time-wasting feeling when i play a game. I know that I sponge up the language a little bit more with each sentence and phrase and that i get a feeling for the language.

But this preference has become a sort of curse too. I just cannot play games in german anymore. My Skyrim doesnt have the english language on it --> I must rebuy it from the UK.

Or when I watch movies with friends who dont want to watch it in english, I often wonder (and sometimes say) how much better this dialog or that sentence or the whole movie english would be. Although, in (some) movies, I accustom rather fast to the german synchro, though. But in video games its just an no-go for me.

in most cases i prefer the german dubbing. it´s easier to follow if you have to play and hear at the same time.

when i watch tv shows, movies or in generell non interactive media i prefer english. i think the english voiceactors are more genuine and fit into their roll better than the german.

only in the rarest cases it´s the other way around.

in most cases i prefer the german dubbing. it´s easier to follow if you have to play and hear at the same time.

when i watch tv shows, movies or in generell non interactive media i prefer english. i think the english voiceactors are more genuine and fit into their roll better than the german.

only in the rarest cases it´s the other way around.

Yeah, but try to watch (and to understand!) an English episode of Star Trek. Your brain'll pass out within the first two minutes. :lol:

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...