- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Platin freischalten: Anleitung

Birrer

Das hat er mir geschrieben

There do seem to be a few that are bugged. I am not sure exactly which ones they are though other than the I am Bad Company. One of them seems to not give a point value to the total awards achieved.

Also some of the awards are hard for DICE to just check and see if you have truly achieved them as they are reset every round. That makes it hard for them to just apply them to your stats, as they need proof of the award being achieved. But the other ones can reviewed and looked at by them and then given to you. SuperNewby has had this done for some of them.

I am trying to get in contact with her so that she can look into the awards again for everyone.

There do seem to be a few that are bugged. I am not sure exactly which ones they are though other than the I am Bad Company. One of them seems to not give a point value to the total awards achieved.

Also some of the awards are hard for DICE to just check and see if you have truly achieved them as they are reset every round. That makes it hard for them to just apply them to your stats, as they need proof of the award being achieved. But the other ones can reviewed and looked at by them and then given to you. SuperNewby has had this done for some of them.

I am trying to get in contact with her so that she can look into the awards again for everyone.

hört sich doch relativ gut an , wenn er sie anschreibt :smile:

Wem hast du denn angeschrieben ?

Bitte stoppt vorerst den spam an die leute. wartet einfach und spielt solange etwas anderes.

vectorroll wird sich darum kümmern und versucht supernewby zu kontaktieren

er weis auch nicht was mit ihr los ist. wartet einfach und zockt 1-2 wochen etwas anderes. es bringt nichts wenn ihr ihn zuspammt. das verzögert ggf. alles nur gewaltig.

I'll try to contact her again and let her know to check the Sticky Thread again. But at this moment, I am not sure what she is doing.

Bitte stoppt vorerst den spam an die leute. wartet einfach und spielt solange etwas anderes.

vectorroll wird sich darum kümmern und versucht supernewby zu kontaktieren

er weis auch nicht was mit ihr los ist. wartet einfach und zockt 1-2 wochen etwas anderes. es bringt nichts wenn ihr ihn zuspammt. das verzögert ggf. alles nur gewaltig.

Ich muss sowieso noch 1x Boosten dann hab ich all meinen kram und kann mich auf die Kills konzentrieren.

Ich glaube nur mein Problem x-D

Hab ihn auch nur meine Informationen Email und ID usw gegeben !

Habe ihn garnicht auf den Mr Bad Company ISSUE Thread im EA Forum angesprochen !

Falls er es nur bei dir freischaltet könntest du mir dann seinen Namen sagen, damit ich ihn auch anschreiben kann? Ich will endlich meine Platintrophäe!!!

So hehehe

Ich habs mal wie der Kamil gemacht.

Die schreiben mir auch eine pn obwohl ich nit alle Abzeichen habe.

Ich hab denen gesagt das eine Abzeichnung verbugt is und das bei vielen unzwar die Avenger WC. Die Mailen mir dann :)

Man bin ich jetzt glücklich xD

Edit:

Hab eine e-mail gerade bekommen unzwar diese

Response

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our Chat program.

You will find a transcript of our chat session attached below, and should also receive a follow up survey via e-mail. While participation in the survey is not required, we would appreciate your input and participation as we strive to improve the services we provide you.

If your question was not answered to your satisfaction, please contact us once again.

Additionally, you may update your question by visiting our support site located at http://help.ea.com. Upon login, you may locate the associated incident by clicking the “My Questions” link found to the left.

Sincerely,

EA Customer Support

Discussion Thread Chat Transcript

10/22/2009 12:29 PM

Dann unser Chat aber das kopier ich mal nicht hier hin.^^

So was genau steht da drin kann mir das einer sagen?

So gut Englisch kann ich auch wieder nicht.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
Wende dich an einen Admin, wenn du in diesem Thema etwas posten möchtest.

• Neu erstellen...