- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Allgemeiner Thread zu StarHawk

Dragarock

ich hab mir dutzende trailer angesehen, und ich finde, dass das spiel IMBA aussieht. ich werds mir direkt am release in ein paar tagen bei der videothek ausleihen (ich hoffe das spiel braucht keinen online-pass) und es mir vielleicht zulegen!

also die trailer machen definitiv lust auf mehr. sehr sogar. gebäude errichten, viel action und coole fahrzeuge, coole waffen, große maps, 2-seiten kampf (gott sei dank kein random-spawn), 2 basen, richtig cooles spawnen... also ich hab nichts entdeckt, was mir missfällt.

hoffe das spiel überzeugt auch in der praktik ;)

Es gibt schon einige (englische) Reviews:

IGN - 9.0 von 10

Like its protagonist, Starhawk is a half-breed, something out of the ordinary and against tradition. It picks up the narrative slack on the battlefield, where a simple strategy system is an inspiring spin on the third-person shooter. This hybrid form of thinking and shooting has a layered depth that comes completely to life in multiplayer, where building a fortress to protect a flag is as fun as flying headlong into the enemy's HQ. Combining these gameplay elements seems so obvious that, in hindsight, it's a wonder it's taken this long to take off. The defining factors of Starhawk will, in all likelihood, garner a strong community to support it for years. Deservedly so: This is multiplayer at its finest, and it's among the best you'll find on any platform.

Polygon - 6.5 von 10

It's not that Starhawk is a bad game. It's not offensive, and it demonstrates a surprisingly broad range of influences in its attempts to be something different in the online shooter space. But Starhawk feels half-there, like its pieces don't quite fit together, and it can't keep pace with other, better multiplayer titles out there.

PSNation - A

I'll be honest, when they showed us the Build & Battle in Austin last year, I was a bit worried. In my mind all I could hear was "oh no, they're turning it into Tower Defense!" When I finally played it though, I saw the potential. The biggest roadblock though is your teammates. If you're teamed with people that just build whatever they need without thinking about the ramifications, you're going to have issues. Luckily, the option is there to tear down anything that your teammates build. The single player isn't just some attempt to give you some training for online, and instead is a well written, tight, and very entertaining campaign with some really cool cutscenes. The multiplayer exceeds every one of my expectations, and the changes made as a result of the beta have moved it forward in so many ways. Sure, some Warhawk zealots, especially those that loved to base-rape everyone in hover mode then speed away, are probably going to complain because this isn't Warhawk 2. Don't listen to them. This is a fantastic game that I expect to play for years to come. If this is Lightbox's first attempt, I can't imagine what their next game will bring.

TheSixthAxis (Singleplayer-Test) - 8.0 von 10

Starhawk's single-player campaign is by no means perfect, but it is definitely enjoyable. The Build and Battle system has been well designed, and there are some truly exhilarating moments such as the first time you take a Hawk out into space. Repetition does take the shine off of proceedings somewhat, however. As preparation for the multi-player side of things, the single-player campaign does its job well - you'll find yourself more than capable of joining a team and kicking some ass.

Gamesradar 8.0 von 10

Starhawk is one of the most unique multiplayer experiences we played in a long time. The RTS elements create significant strategic depth and the action is a blast. Once we got a hang of the somewhat complicated gameplay systems of building bases and driving the various vehicles we didn't want to put the controller down. If you've been looking for engrossing, chaotic, large-scale multiplayer battles, Starhawk is going to satisfy your needs.

Quelle: videogameszone.de

Sieht jedenfalls nicht schlecht aus:drool5:

Es gibt schon einige (englische) Reviews:

IGN - 9.0 von 10

Like its protagonist, Starhawk is a half-breed, something out of the ordinary and against tradition. It picks up the narrative slack on the battlefield, where a simple strategy system is an inspiring spin on the third-person shooter. This hybrid form of thinking and shooting has a layered depth that comes completely to life in multiplayer, where building a fortress to protect a flag is as fun as flying headlong into the enemy's HQ. Combining these gameplay elements seems so obvious that, in hindsight, it's a wonder it's taken this long to take off. The defining factors of Starhawk will, in all likelihood, garner a strong community to support it for years. Deservedly so: This is multiplayer at its finest, and it's among the best you'll find on any platform.

Polygon - 6.5 von 10

It's not that Starhawk is a bad game. It's not offensive, and it demonstrates a surprisingly broad range of influences in its attempts to be something different in the online shooter space. But Starhawk feels half-there, like its pieces don't quite fit together, and it can't keep pace with other, better multiplayer titles out there.

PSNation - A

I'll be honest, when they showed us the Build & Battle in Austin last year, I was a bit worried. In my mind all I could hear was "oh no, they're turning it into Tower Defense!" When I finally played it though, I saw the potential. The biggest roadblock though is your teammates. If you're teamed with people that just build whatever they need without thinking about the ramifications, you're going to have issues. Luckily, the option is there to tear down anything that your teammates build. The single player isn't just some attempt to give you some training for online, and instead is a well written, tight, and very entertaining campaign with some really cool cutscenes. The multiplayer exceeds every one of my expectations, and the changes made as a result of the beta have moved it forward in so many ways. Sure, some Warhawk zealots, especially those that loved to base-rape everyone in hover mode then speed away, are probably going to complain because this isn't Warhawk 2. Don't listen to them. This is a fantastic game that I expect to play for years to come. If this is Lightbox's first attempt, I can't imagine what their next game will bring.

TheSixthAxis (Singleplayer-Test) - 8.0 von 10

Starhawk's single-player campaign is by no means perfect, but it is definitely enjoyable. The Build and Battle system has been well designed, and there are some truly exhilarating moments such as the first time you take a Hawk out into space. Repetition does take the shine off of proceedings somewhat, however. As preparation for the multi-player side of things, the single-player campaign does its job well - you'll find yourself more than capable of joining a team and kicking some ass.

Gamesradar 8.0 von 10

Starhawk is one of the most unique multiplayer experiences we played in a long time. The RTS elements create significant strategic depth and the action is a blast. Once we got a hang of the somewhat complicated gameplay systems of building bases and driving the various vehicles we didn't want to put the controller down. If you've been looking for engrossing, chaotic, large-scale multiplayer battles, Starhawk is going to satisfy your needs.

Quelle: videogameszone.de

Sieht jedenfalls nicht schlecht aus:drool5:

Es wird auf jeden Fall ein Hammer Spiel werden ich freue mich schon drauf :) Hoffentlich kann ich das Spiel schon morgen oder am Donnerstag abholen.

Hab kurz mal die Kampagne angespielt:

Das Gameplay ist gut, ausser der Nahkampf, irgendwie komisch.

Die Grafik ist nicht die Bombe aber auch nicht schlecht, Durchschnitt halt.

Und die Story check ich nicht, geht mir aber mehr um den Multiplayer bei dem Spiel.

Hab kurz mal die Kampagne angespielt:

Das Gameplay ist gut, ausser der Nahkampf, irgendwie komisch.

Die Grafik ist nicht die Bombe aber auch nicht schlecht, Durchschnitt halt.

Und die Story check ich nicht, geht mir aber mehr um den Multiplayer bei dem Spiel.

Wo hast du das Spiel schon so früh her?

Mir gefällt es nicht so gut - man hätte einfach ein Warhawk mit besserer Grafik, neuen Maps etc. rausbringen sollen :(

Hoffe irgendwann kommt mal Warhawk 2

Kannst du dafür ein paar Gründe nennen? Ich hab Warhawk nie gespielt, deswegen würden mich die Unterschiede schon interessieren.

Im Großen und Ganzen macht mir Starhawk viel Spaß, Fahrzeugsteuerung, Maps, Waffen, Sci-Fi-Western Setting, Build and Battle System, sind echt gelungen.

Ein Problem sehe ich beim Balancing im Multiplayer, da gibt es noch viele Baustellen. Sobald die eigene Basis mal voller Panzer und Hawks steht (das kann sehr schnell gehen), kann man auch aufgeben.

Ein erster Patch soll diese Woche kommen.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
Wende dich an einen Admin, wenn du in diesem Thema etwas posten möchtest.

• Neu erstellen...