- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

The search results in google are based on commerce, that's why you may prefer it. :xd::'>

Then... why not using Ducks? :biggrin5: (It's not the full name of the search engine 'cause i don't wanna operate surreptitious advertising. ;))

What do you mean by "commerce"?

It's just as I said. The results are much more appropriate, better fitting then results of other search engines.

And through its simple design it's also pleasant to have everything important at a glance and don't have to face a wall of text with garish frames and adds.

I mean adverts and some other stuff like this. Nevertheless i have to admit, ecosia isn't as exact as google.

But the Duck search engine is still my favorite. :biggrin5:

I compared some search requests on Google and your Duck thingy and almost everytime there were sites on the top which had no link at all to the topic I was looking for. Google got it right almost at every try.

Google isn't that big for no reasons ;)

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...