- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

Word.:biggrin5:

Of course their are also examples of good translations, like the german translation for Uncharted. I think it´s quite a good one.

I don´t understand why there are so few games, who are "multilingual". Okay, I understand it at(?) games like Skyrim(hundreds of speaker), but in Games like Heavy Rain i don´t get what the problem is.

Sorry for my bad english, but I am really tired. Should go to bed now:biggrin5:

but thats no reason to take french instead of english;)^^

Did you read the book?

The german title fits to german book, because the german thinking is different so the english/american.

I would say that it is difficult to translate a booktitle, because the thinking (and the culture) ist different between different nations.

nah before you wrote about the book here i hasnt (or havent???^^) even heard from it^^

@light-san hmmmm k

come on guys its the off topic...

and???^^ only because this topic here is in the off-topic area shouldnt it mean for 100% that it doesnt have a topic ;)

by the way it sounds awfully wrong what i wrote can anyone revise me if something wrong but only the spelling???^^

hey guys,

i have a question.

My english is not very well. Thats why i ask.

I want a tattoo. A few words. "verloren im Schicksal"

Does it mean in english "lost in fate" or "lost in destiny"?

fate and destiny is both "Schicksal", but what is the right choice of words?

i would choose destiny instead of fate like you said both have the meaning "schicksal" so it's irrelevant but for me sounds lost in destiny much better^^

Hardly noticeable :D

So, are you fellas (faggots? :D) using Google translator for help sometimes, in case you post here?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

nah google isn't a good idea if you don't know a word use dict.cc it's much better

i'm using the translator sometimes if I want to know a word from german to english, but the translator is not very useable for complete sentences because of the grammar.

it's funny that i'm posting in this thread today, because i have my second english test tomorrow.

P.S. does anyone know the FCE, also called First Certificate in English ??

First Certificate in English (FCE), is an upper-intermediate level qualification. It proves you can use everyday written and spoken English for work or study purposes.

https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams-and-qualifications/first/

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...