- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

Is it just me or is this thread turning into a disucussion about france/french people and why we all don't really like them^^.

That reminds me of some really silly Uncharted 2 matches I had. I was playing with some friends and we got paired against a party with some french guys. As soon as they realized that we're german they started insulting us for no reason, so we just joined a flame war that lasted several matches, until my ears couldn't take their constant screaming any longer and I muted them...ahh good times...

My english is also really bad. I have only 2 Points in the englishtest. I like latin, but I think it would be to difficult to talk about games in latin.

The second place where I am confronted with english is my playstation. The software does not work right. All languages are lost except english (UK and US-Version). That is the reason why I have to play the most games in english. Only Uncharted 1,2,3 and Heavenly Sword are still german. And Tomb Raider Anniversary keep the german undertitels, but the spoken language is english. These softwareproblem makes it sometimes really difficult for me. For example in Alpha Protocoll is the english so difficult, that I can not play it, because I do not understand anything.

And of course the PSone Games are still german if they were german.

Ah latin, one of the few things I really miss since I'm done with school. Back then I even had Latin as one of my "Leistungskurse", and my ID is a roman emperor after all, although the reason I use his name is not the fact that I like latin...

The problem you have with your ps3 sounds really weird, you could change the system language to English and back to german right away, but you probably already tried that...

God, the German school system is so complicated, thank God that I am from Austria :P

Although it is nice to have a thread(?) like this, it´s quite a nice idea.

I always watch movies and play the games on english(when it´s available), cause it´s so better than the german version.:skep::facepalm::biggrin5:

Yeah, screw the german school system:mad1:

That's exactly what I do. About a year ago I started to watch TV shows & movies in English, did the same with video games and books for quite a while. I have to admit that it wasn't easy at first, because several actors are really hard to understand, but that's what subtitles are good for I guess. The only "problem" about this is the fact that german TV became pretty much unbearably to watch for me...

Thanks for this site. I do not know if its to difficult for me, but my playstation is english and so it will be easier for me to read the trophyguide in english.

To be honest, I prefer the trophy guides & roadmaps posted on ps3trophies.org over the guides posted on trophies-ps3.de. Especially the roadmaps are incredibly useful;).

Sometimes I have problems to combine the german guide to the english trophyname. Some trophylists are german and english. Thats sometimes fun. Some old lists are still german, but the new lists are in english. Also when the game is german.

Yeah I hear you, that's another reason I prefer using the english guides (my ps3 default language setting is set to english). But since I'm coming to this forum to discuss games and trophies I'm somewhat forced to look at the german trophy lists whenever I want to discuss a certain trophy (sometimes I'm just too lazy and simply use the english trophy name anyway)

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...