- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

Maybe i've written it wrong but its an "Ossi"-word :D

The meaning is the same like "kaputt", "erschöpft", "im Ar*ch" :D

Well, I've never used this before 'cause it sounds a little bit rough. Have anybody of you guys ever been to London? On the 11th of June I'm going to be there for almost one week so I need some advices :) The best places to be and so on. :)

That is also the case for our neighbouring village. They have like 300 people living there, and no supermarkets or stuff, but only a gas station with a little store in it for daily supplies.

That's why I love living in big cities and not in the middle of nowhere. I just need the traffic :biggrin5: Couldn't imagine living in such a small town with roughly 300 people one day :skep:

Yeah nice! You go to Sweden too? I was in Stockholm! If you are in Stockholm you have to go to DICE :biggrin5:

This time I'm not in Stockholm. Instead in a little town in the middle of nowhere. :D But surely I'll take a look at Stockholm and maybe Dice ;D

I visited London as well. It was 3 weeks ago and for 5 days. :D

How was the weather? When I was there it was always windy and rainy.:facepalm: Typical London/ English weather:xD:

what a nice surprise! My english is better than my written german. On the other hand my spoken german is better than my english :biggrin5:

If you would ask me it would be neither. My written english is as good as my written german and my spoken english is nearly equal to my german. :) Evereything is well balanced:biggrin5:

Hey Trophie Hunters:biggrin5:

I carry a report on monday about Jack the Ripper and I wanted ask wether their have some tipps for me:biggrin5:

Thx:smile:

Seems I must disappoint you but I've no idea what really want. :/^^

YES! After 3 and a half hours of writing, I finally finished my written exam No.1 for this Semester. Subjekt was the English advanced course.:biggrin5:

Topic was globalisation. I simply wrote 8 sites about it. I must admit, that I allready finished my work after 2 hours:skep::biggrin5: But I didn't want to give it as the first one to the teacher:facepalm::biggrin5:

Eyyy old friend :D

Still Skating in Winter? ^^

There is no winter in Berlin! It feels more like spring which is great for me but not for those who love the winter :) Answering your question yes I still skate.^^

i hate english :'( :D

Get used to it. The more effort you put into the language the more fun you will have. :)

Lucky you :eek6: I wish we had "no winter" here in Austria :dozey:

But still it is freaking cold in Berlin, isn't it? I've been there once in October and I nearly died because of the freezing wind that is blowing all the time through the city :/

Vorheriger Post um 17:31

Post hinzugefügt um 17:33

Training... like practicing... Goddammit :dozey:

EDIT: :emot-toot:

Around 8 degrees I guess. You are right that in October the Berlin weather was extremely cold and windy. But the temperatures got up so winter has been thrown out of eastern Germany! :D

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...