- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Allgemeiner Thread zu The Last Guardian

ccfliege

Habe mir damals extra die ps3 nur für dieses Spiel gekauft und endlich ist es erschienen. Konnte es jetzt gerade zwei Stunden anspielen und hatte schlimmes befürchtet wegen dem ganzen negativen Geschwätz im Netz. Momentan frage ich mich was die Leute erwartet haben?Spiel läuft flüssig und hat keinerlei grafische Probleme auf meiner Standard ps4. Die Steuerung ist wie sie sein sollte und nichts anderes wie bei den Vorgänger titeln des Entwicklers. Die Kamera ist bis jetzt das einzigste was mir persönlich negativ auffällt und dennoch hatte ich es mir nicht anders vorgestellt. Die Grafik ist eine bessere ps3 Grafik und kann sich auch heute noch sehen lassen gerade die beluchtung und das komplette Design sind sehr ansprechend. Tricos Animationen sind absolut super gelungen und ich denke meine Katze ist im Spiel. Die Rätsel waren bis jetzt noch nicht so schwer aber mal sehen was sich da noch tut. Die Atmosphäre ist einzigartig.Bin sehr positiv überrascht und die negativen Kritiken zeigen mir nur mehr warum ich dieses Hobby langsam verachte.Hauptsache alles Plastik und immer der gleiche Brei.klare kauf Empfehlung für Leute die etwas besonderes suchen oder mit ico schon ihre Freude hatten. 8,5/9 von 10 aber mal sehen wohin mich die reise noch führt. 

Hasse die Trophäe jetzt schon und Habe das Spiel noch nicht einmal durch. Warte da auf einen Guide weil welcher mensch hat schon neben familie soviel zeit. 

Ist mir auch schon aufgefallen das die Ritter eine richtig miese Trefferquote habe

Danke für die Mühe werde ich beim 2oder 3 Durchgang beachten. 

Bearbeitet von md051985

Gerade eben schrieb OldFashionTV:

Sitze gerade noch vor dem letzten Schrift bis zum Ende des Spiels.

Ich habe nach jeder Aktion und nach jedem Sprung in ein neues Areal sehr lange gewartet und bin auch herumgelaufrn. Es kamen noch dutzende neue Hinweise hinzu, wo ich das echt nicht erwartet hatte.

Einige habe ich auch durch Zufall nur gefunden.

Krass und Hut ab das du es durchziehst. Was heißt sehr lange gewartet? Wirklich 2 Stunden immer? Wieviel Stunden hast du für den run gebraucht? 

Ich denke das sich vielleicht viele Zocker durch ihre cloud laderei die Trophäe verzockt haben weil manche Hinweise die zb über die Trophäen kamen nicht gespeichert worden sind.da sie erneut den Cloud Save genommen haben und das Spiel die Hinweise nicht mehr anerkennt. 

Oldfashiontv Hast du ein anderes kostüm an? Oder warum gibt es neue? 

Bearbeitet von Kratosaurus
Zitat nicht von ´coupefx2´ verfasst - gelöscht.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb OldFashionTV:

Ne, ich habe momentan immer nur das Gehôrnte Gewand an, aber als ich aus Lust und Laune am Anfang gewartet habe, kamen sofort zwei neue Hinweise.

Davor hatte ich Trico farblich etwas aufgepimpt xD

Edit:

Wer die Hinweise gerne alle haben möchte, kann sich ja mal bei mir melden und dann kann man eine Liste planen.

In einem US-Forum ist da schon was im Gange, aber die brauchen wohl noch etwas.

Wäre cool, wenn sich jemand finden würde :)

Des Weiteren kann ja das Abzeichen, was immer größer wird, auch irgendwann einen Hinwies auslösen... Nur so ein Gedanke xD

Bin leider gerade mal bei der hälfte des Spiels sonst würde ich dir helfen. Die Hinweise bräuchte ich später schon. :-) was für ein abzeichen? Hat das Spiel mehrere enden? 

Bearbeitet von md051985

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Auricom80:

mal so gesagt ich hab noch kein 4k fernseh wozu brauch ich da die pro wenn meine normale ps4 mit 2tp festplatte alee spiele ohne probleme abspielt erst wenn sie nichts mehr macht kauf ich mir die pro aber da ist schon warscheinlich die 5 raus so wie ich meine pflege 

15 min und wider 2 dazugekommen für die trophy

Bestimmt nur Promotion für die PS pro von Sony ?

Sony soll erstmal eine richtige 4k Konsole bringen... Dann kaufe ich die den der 4k TV steht schon da. Dauert aber bis zur ps5 und für mich ist die pro nur eine Verbraucher Verarschung.

Da kommt bestimmt bald ein Guide und ich warte so lange. Werde es wohl in einer Stunde weiter Spielen und warscheinlich beenden ?. Bin bei dem zweiten antennen Raum 

Es gibt die Liste in englisch 

Bearbeitet von md051985

1) In its pain, the poor beast was wary. I felt that my best option would be to withdraw and reconsider.

2) The beast was highly agitated. It seemed unwise to approach. I decided it best to withdraw and consider my options.

3) The beast seemed more than wary of me.  I decided it best to withdraw and consider my options.

4) The beast was far from happy. It seemed greatly pained by the spears that pierced its flesh.

5) decided to help it. To try to pull the spears from its flesh…

6) I wondered if the beast might be hungering for something…

7) I was a little surprised. I had not imagined for a moment that the beast could possibly wolf the barrel down whole.

8) I suspected that the great beast had not eaten in some time.

9) It was wary and would not allow me to approach the spear.

10) Thinking it unwise to upset the beast any further, I decided to withdraw.

11) It was staring longingly at a nearby barrel… 

12) The beast seemed reluctant to eat with me so close by…

13) I decided to withdraw to a safe distance so that it might enjoy its meal in peace.

14) I wondered if its hunger might not yet have been satisfied.

15) I decided to go in search for more barrels.

16) My offerings appeared to have sated the beast’s appetite– but it was still in pain, and could not stand.

17) The spear in its right shoulder prevented it from standing.

18) I did my best to remove the spear. 

19) The beast seemed greatly improved. But it was still unable to move freely– the enormous collar about its neck saw to that.

20) I resolved to free the beast.

21) Having thoroughly explored the area, I clambered onto the beast’s back and made my way toward the source of the white smoke

22) This mirror, with its mysterious light… It was made from a substance I had never seen before. It seemed important. I decided to… borrow it for a while.

23) The beast at my side, I raised the mirror.

24) The lightning that flew from the beast’s tail took me greatly by surprise. Could it really have been summoned by the mirror?

25) Though assailed by doubts– I thought that if I could harness the destructive power of the beast’s lightning– Perhaps we might find a way out. It seemed foolish not to try. 

26) I had heard of these great man-eating beasts many times from the elders. Yet in spite of the terrifying tales, I felt no fear. None at all…

27) My friend seemed reluctant to swim. I wondered if I might tempt the beast with one or two of its beloved barrels…) 

28) We had escaped the dank confines of the cave– and emerged into a place the like of which I had never seen.

29) I would not realise until much later– but I was now in the heart of the beast’s lair. “The Nest”.

30) It seemed that the door on the far side might be broken– with the aid of my companion’s lightning.

31) The beast was scared of something…

32) The glowing mirror, mine when last I looked, was nowhere to be found.

33) I decided to thoroughly explore the area around the unmoving beast.

34) Something in the armour’s ill-omened air told me to keep my distance…

35) Trico seemed greatly unsettled after the battle with the suits of armour. I had to find a way to clam my companion’s nerves.

36) A mysterious aroma hung in the air…

37) It was trying desperately to squeeze itself through the hole and reach the pot. 

38) The beast was enchanted by the scent of the pot, and would not move. There was nothing else for it. I would have to try and dispel the heady scent.

39) Desperate to calm the beast, I stroked and petted him feverishly. Thinking back, it seems almost that stroking in different places elicited different responses…

40) The beast could not find a way forward. But we had come so far together. And in doing so, we had developed a bond. A mutual understanding that offered us a chance to escape…

41) The beast had grown accustomed to my company. So accustomed, in fact, that it began to mimic my movements. I ran, jumped, capered, and cavorted. And in so doing, I learned something of what the beast might be encouraged to do.

42) I was looking closely, thinking I’d find something nearby (translated)

43) I tried to find a way to another room (translated)

44) It looks like my friend seems to like this kind of pot (translated)

45) I was thinking if I could use the pot that the beast used to like so much (translated)

46) The hanging chain appeared to be connected to the door in some way… (official)

47) It was a striking design, akin to an eye in shape… The beast seemed transfixed by it.

48) Fearful of the symbol in the glass, the beast refused to take another step…

49) I examined the chain with great interest. It seemed… different to the ones I had encountered before.

50) The beast was trying to show me the way, I decided to climb on its back (translated). That’s the part where you have to climb on Trico to reach 2 barrels on the upper part.

51) The beast seemed suddenly ill at ease. I was worried… Until I realised that it was merely hungry.

52) I recognised this place… We had fallen through the ceiling and landed back here.

53) The beast sat down once more. I decided to go in search for more barrels…

54) Having found myself at what seemed to be a dead end, I searched for a way onward. 

55) I wondered if there might be somewhere I could jump to on the beast’s back. 

56) The entire area was alive with the strange aroma that so captivated my companion…Distracted by the scent of the pot as it was, the beast would not heed my call. 

57) I had no choice. I had to jump on Trico’s back. 

58) I fell through the air, convinced for that brief moment that this was the end of me– and then the comforting softness of the beast’s back came up to greet me.

59) I would not be able to leave this place unaided.

60) I clung on tightly and together we made our escape.

61) I had no choice. I decided to go in search for more barrels…

62) I knew what I had to do… I left the beast behind and ran.

63) The cogwheel on the wall seemed to be connected somehow to the gate…

64) The beast didn’t want to go inside the water (translated) DO NOT JUMP INTO THE WATER, you have to stay on Trico and wait for the hint to pop. Atleast that’s how I did.

65) I could hold my breath no longer. My companion disappeared from sight…

66) Higher and Higher I climbed in hopes of finding my companion.

67) It was the same beast… The same one that had sent us back to the bottom of the valley…

68) Desperately, I searched for a means of escape…

69) I waited for what seemed an eternity…

70) By having the beast push the cage, I was able to overcome obstacles.

71) The helmet… Perhaps attaching to a suit of armour would reveal a way onward…

72) There was nothing else for it. I would have to go in search for more barrels…

73) This was the valley known in the ancient tales as “the Nest”… And if the tales were to be believed… the only way in or out was from the air…

74) Though the way was narrow, Trico seemed able ot squeeze through. 

75) Trico had flown. Not far, perhaps, but far enough to be certain. Perhaps when his wings were fully healed… we might be able to fly further…

76) Throwing caution to the wind… I gave the masked beast’s tail an almighty tug…

77) I had to jump and go help the beast (on the bridge after Trico falls down to the bottom part)

78) Exhausted, I fell into a deep slumber…

79) I wondered if there might be a way to destroy the device that troubled the beast so…

80) My companion struggled valiantly to resist.

81) At last, having scoured the outside of the tower, I found a way inside.

82) The plinth seemed almost as if it were made to house the mirror.

83) The ceiling prevented us from continuing our ascent.

84) Clambering over Trico’s tail, I made my way to the level below…

85) All that we found was a hole so small that only I could squeeze through.

86) I know now… that this was the master of the valley.

87) It seemed that the light of the mirror suppressed the great darkness somewhat.

88) Resolved to face whatever may come, I brought the spinning blades to a halt.

89) Unbelievably, the tail retained its power even when severed.

Gepostet in den Kommentaren bei Powerpyx.com dank geht an den user cubia59

Sind alle hints die man nicht automatisch bekommt 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb OldFashionTV:

Also ich lese sehr viele Hinweise, die automatisch kommen...

Das kann doch nicht sein, dass das niemandem auffällt? xD

Ja da hast du recht. Powerpyx hat die Liste bald überarbeitet und testet es gerade. Die Nummern sind mit den Screenshots von Powerpyx zu beachten. 

Bearbeitet von md051985

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...