- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Alle Team Boosts

Advanced Combat:

Conductive I: Electric attacks deal 5 more damage. (DC: Capitol Offense, complete the optional objective)

Conductive II: Electric attacks deal 10 more damage. (Guard Duty: Hit ‘Em High, water tower across from the first munitions dump)

Conductive III: Electric attacks deal 10% more damage. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Bullseye on Legendary)

Inferno I: Fire attacks deal 5 more damage. (Latveria: Reactors, next to a hologram of Tinkerer after the 3 capacitors)

Inferno II: Fire attacks deal 10 more damage. (Showdown: Warp Zone, defeat She-Hulk on Legendary)

Disruption I: +5% damage against Nanite-infected foes. (Prison: Hold The Line, defeat Whirlwind)

Disruption II: +10% damage against Nanite-infected foes. (Showdown: To The Core, defeat Colossus)

Disruption III: +30% damage against Nanite-infected foes. (Prison: Going Negative, defeat Equinox on Legendary)

Energized I: Energy attacks deal 5 more damage. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Wonder Man)

Energized II: Energy attacks deal 10 more damage. (Chem Plan: Faceoff, defeat Iron Man)

Energized III: Energy attacks deal 20% more damage. (Ambush: Faceoff, defeat Luke Cage)

Frosty I: Cold attacks deal 5 more damage. (NYC: Factory Floor, upper floor in the back corner of a room with one of the munitions piles)

Frosty II: Cold attacks deal 7 more damage. (Convoy Strike: Rooftops, near to the 5th AA gun inside a water tower)

Frosty III: Cold attacks deal 10% more damage. (Showdown: Ground Assault, down the hill from the first breakable wall)

Laceration I: Wounding attacks deal 5 more damage. (Guard Duty: Road Work, behind one of the trucks)

Laceration II: Wounding attacks deal 10 more damage. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, under the fourth ‘smoke screen’ tank, you must stand on the grating to activate it, as it’s underneath the floor)

Laceration III: Wounding attacks deal 10% more damage. (Prison: Riot Gear, defeat Bullseye)

Overpower I: Crushing attacks deal 5 more damage. (NYC: Missing Marvel, defeat Shocker)

Overpower II: Crushing attacks deal 10 more damage. (Ambush: Faceoff, defeat Captain America)

Overpower III: Crushing attacks deal 20% more damage. (Prison: Hold the Line, defeat Diamondback on Legendary)

Attribute:

Attributes I: +1 to all Attributes. (Guard Duty: Hit ‘Em High, defeat Prodigy)

Attributes II: +2 to all Attributes. (Prison: Hold the Line, defeat Diamondback)

Attributes III: +3 to all Attributes. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat She-Hulk on Legendary)

Focused I: +1 Focus for faster Stamina refill. (Latveria: Reactors, defeat Tinkerer’s Tankbot)

Focused II: +3 Focus for faster Stamina refill. (DC: Capitol Offense, next to the subway exit of the level)

Focused III: +5 Focus for faster Stamina refill. (Wakanda: Tribal City, defeat A-Bomb)

Focused IV: +9 Focus for faster Stamina refill. (Latveria: Reactors, defeat Tinkerer’s Tankbot on Legendary)

Striker I: +1 to Strike, improving Melee damage. (Hideout Raid: Dock Work, on the cargo ship)

Striker II: +3 to Strike, improving Melee damage. (Hideout Raid: Inner Base, defeat Hercules)

Striker III: +5 to Strike, improving Melee damage. (Showdown: Warp Zone, defeat She-Hulk)

Stiker IV: +20% to Strike, improving Melee damage. (Latveria: Ascension, defeat Scorcher on Legendary)

Super Tough I: +1 to Body, increasing HP. (NYC: Missing Marvel, behind a wall of breakable boxes next to the security door)

Super Tough II: +3 to Body, increasing HP. (Guard Duty: Road Work, defeat Multiple Man)

Super Tough III: +5 to Body, increasing HP. (Showdown: Ground Assault, behind a T-like structure at a dead end after the first teleported you must destroy)

Super Tough IV: +25% to Body, increasing HP. (NYC: Factory Floor, defeat Grim Reaper on Legendary)

Team Tactics I: +1 to Teamwork for more Fusion damage. (Latveria: Urban Warfare, right after the ambush with the Black Widow intel)

Team Tactics II: +3 to Teamwork for more Fusion damage. (Ambush: Faceoff, defeat Luke Cage)

Team Tactics III: +5 to Teamwork for more Fusion damage. (Latveria: Urban Warfare, defeat Electro on Legendary)

Team Tactics IV: +9 to Teamwork for more Fusion damage. (Wakanda: Panther’s Lair, defeat Venom on Legendary)

Wade's Fav: What more do you need to know? Just use it! (Showdown: Towering Rage, defeat Nick Fury on Legendary)

Wade's 2nd Fav: +4 to all Attributes. (Showdown: Towering Rage, defeat Nick Fury)

Defensive:

Resist Impact I: +15% resistance to Impact damage. (Latveria: Castle Doom, inside one of the windows that enemies jump out of)

Resist Impact II: +30% resistance to Impact damage. (Prison: Going Negative, after you battle Equinox, in one of the side rooms that was previously closed off)

Physicality I: +10% resistance to all Physical damage. (Showdown: Ground Assault, defeat Wonder Man)

Adaptive: Reduce all incoming damage by 3. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Multiple Man on Legendary)

Deflection I: +7% to deflect projectile attacks. (NYC: Missing Marvel, blow up everything in the room where you find Ms. Marvel)

Deflection II: +14% to deflect projectile attacks. (Hideout Raid: Inner Base, defeat Cable)

Deflection III: +21% to deflect projectile attacks. (Convoy Strike: Jacked Up, defeat Yellowjacket on Legendary)

Deflection IV: +28% to deflect projectile attacks. (Prison: Riot Gear, defeat Grim Reaper on Legendary)

Evade I: +3% to evade, avoiding all damage done. (Use Defensive 4 times in conversation)

Evade II: +11% to evade, avoiding all damage done. (Use Defensive 36 times in conversation)

Evade III: +14% to evade, avoiding all damage done. (Ambush: Faceoff, defeat Captain America on Legendary)

Riposte I: When dodging, deal 10% of damage avoided. (Use Defensive 56 times in conversation)

Elemental:

Ice Strike I: +1 Cold damage to each Melee attack. (NYC: Factory Floor, defeat Grim Reaper)

Ice Strike II: +3 Cold damage to each Melee attack. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Firestar)

Ice Strike III: +9 Cold damage to each Melee attack. (Base Def.: Overloaded, defeat Bishop on Legendary)

Dry Heat: +20% to all Fire damage. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Patriot on Legendary)

Ionic Attack I: +1 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Hideout Raid: Dock Work, defeat Spider-Woman)

Ionic Attack II: +3 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Base Def.: Overloaded, defeat Bishop)

Ionic Attack III: +5 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Dagger)

Ionic Attack IV: +9 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Wonder Man on Legendary)

Fire Strike I: +1 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (NYC: Factory Floor, complete the optional objective)

Fire Strike II: +3 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (Sim Mission: How Are De Ducks?, gold)

Fire Strike III: +5 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Molten Man)

Fire Strike IV: +9 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Molten Man on Legendary)

Shock Smash I: +1 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (Base Def.: Safe Harbor, defeat Black Widow)

Shock Smash II: +3 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Bullseye)

Shock Smash III: +5 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (Showdown: Warp Zone, defeat Firestar)

Shock Smash IV: +9 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (NYC: Missing Marvel, defeat Shocker on Legendary)

Defensive:

Resist Impact I: +15% resistance to Impact damage. (Latveria: Castle Doom, inside one of the windows that enemies jump out of)

Resist Impact II: +30% resistance to Impact damage. (Prison: Going Negative, after you battle Equinox, in one of the side rooms that was previously closed off)

Physicality I: +10% resistance to all Physical damage. (Showdown: Ground Assault, defeat Wonder Man)

Adaptive: Reduce all incoming damage by 3. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Multiple Man on Legendary)

Deflection I: +7% to deflect projectile attacks. (NYC: Missing Marvel, blow up everything in the room where you find Ms. Marvel)

Deflection II: +14% to deflect projectile attacks. (Hideout Raid: Inner Base, defeat Cable)

Deflection III: +21% to deflect projectile attacks. (Convoy Strike: Jacked Up, defeat Yellowjacket on Legendary)

Deflection IV: +28% to deflect projectile attacks. (Prison: Riot Gear, defeat Grim Reaper on Legendary)

Evade I: +3% to evade, avoiding all damage done. (Use Defensive 4 times in conversation)

Evade II: +11% to evade, avoiding all damage done. (Use Defensive 36 times in conversation)

Evade III: +14% to evade, avoiding all damage done. (Ambush: Faceoff, defeat Captain America on Legendary)

Riposte I: When dodging, deal 10% of damage avoided. (Use Defensive 56 times in conversation)

Elemental:

Ice Strike I: +1 Cold damage to each Melee attack. (NYC: Factory Floor, defeat Grim Reaper)

Ice Strike II: +3 Cold damage to each Melee attack. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Firestar)

Ice Strike III: +9 Cold damage to each Melee attack. (Base Def.: Overloaded, defeat Bishop on Legendary)

Dry Heat: +20% to all Fire damage. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Patriot on Legendary)

Ionic Attack I: +1 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Hideout Raid: Dock Work, defeat Spider-Woman)

Ionic Attack II: +3 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Base Def.: Overloaded, defeat Bishop)

Ionic Attack III: +5 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Dagger)

Ionic Attack IV: +9 Energy damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Wonder Man on Legendary)

Fire Strike I: +1 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (NYC: Factory Floor, complete the optional objective)

Fire Strike II: +3 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (Sim Mission: How Are De Ducks?, gold)

Fire Strike III: +5 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Molten Man)

Fire Strike IV: +9 Fire damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Molten Man on Legendary)

Shock Smash I: +1 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (Base Def.: Safe Harbor, defeat Black Widow)

Shock Smash II: +3 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (Chem Plant: Cloaked, defeat Bullseye)

Shock Smash III: +5 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (Showdown: Warp Zone, defeat Firestar)

Shock Smash IV: +9 Electric damage to each Melee attack. (NYC: Missing Marvel, defeat Shocker on Legendary)

Status Effects:

Deep Cold I: 10% to freeze a chilled target. (Showdown: To The Core, defeat Whirlwind)

Deep Cold II: 25% to freeze a chilled target. (Convoy Strike: Truckin’, defeat Lady Deathstrike on Legendary)

Killer Instinct I: +10% to critical damage on Melee. (Wakanda: Tribal City, defeat Justice)

Killer Instinct II: +25% to critical damage on Melee. (Base Def.: Safe Harbor, defeat Black Widow on Legendary)

Overload I: 125% more Fusion on trip, stun, pop-ups. (Hideout Raid: Detour, next to a White Star before the generators)

Overload II: 200% more Fusion on trip, stun, pop-ups. (Base Def.: Overloaded, in the very first room you fight Bishop in)

Precise Daze: 50% to stun foe on critical. (Convoy Strike: Jacked Up, defeat Yellowjacket)

Precise Force: 50% to knockback foe on critical. (Guard Duty: Traffic Jam, defeat Goliath)

Stunning Finish I: Stunned targets take 150% damage. (Wakanda: Tribal City, defeat Justice on Legendary)

Stunning Finish II: Stunned targets take 200% damage. (Wakanda: Panther’s Lair, defeat Green Goblin on Legendary)

Superior Training:

Aggressive Hits: +1 HP per KO, +3 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Songbird)

Chaotic Melee: +5% to dodge, +1 Strike. (Heroic Deed: Deadpool)

Combat Trained: +3% to critical, +3% dodge. (Heroic Deed: Ms. Marvel)

Dense Skin: Reduce all damage taken by 3, +3 Body. (Heroic Deed: Luke Cage)

Focused Chi: +5% to critical, +5% max Stamina. (Heroic Deed: Iron Fist)

Fueled By Pain: +3 HP per KO, +7% max Stamina. (Heroic Deed: Penance)

Hard To Hit: +3% to dodge, +1 Body. (Heroic Deed: Spider-Man)

Hot Head: Resist 5% of Fire damage, +1 Body. (Heroic Deed: Human Torch)

Icy Precision: +3% to critical, +5 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Iceman)

Insight: Raise Power damage by 3%, +1 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Mr. Fantastic)

Oppressor: +1 Strike, Melee deals 5 Crushing damage. (Heroic Deed: Hulk)

Phoenix Force: +5% Powers damage, +5% Fire damage. (Heroic Deed: Jean Grey)

Practiced: Raise max Stamina by 3%, +1 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Invisible Woman)

Radiated Touch: +5 Focus, Melee deals 5 Radiation damage. (Heroic Deed: Green Goblin)

Rock Skin: Melee deals 1 Crushing damage, +1 Body. (Heroic Deed: Thing)

Savagery: Melee deals 3 Wounding damage, +5 Strike. (Heroic Deed: Venom)

Storm Rager: +1 Teamwork, stunned foes take Electric damage. (Heroic Deed: Storm)

Super Soldier: Resist 5% of Impact damage, +1 to Melee. (Heroic Deed: Captain America)

Thunder God: Melee deals 3 Electric damage, +3 Strike. (Heroic Deed: Thor)

Tactical Advantage:

Active Learner: Resist 5% of Impact damage, +3 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Iron Fist)

Alien Hunger: +5 HP per KO, +7 Body. (Heroic Deed: Venom)

Asgardian Vigor: Resist 5% of all damage, +3 Body. (Heroic Deed: Thor)

Channel Agony: +7% of Energy damage dealt, +5 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Penance)

Clever Fighter: +1 Teamwork. (Heroic Deed: Spider-Man)

Cosmic Battery: +3% to Energy attacks, +5% vs Energy. (Heroic Deed: Ms. Marvel)

Fantastic Team: Raise Fusion gain by 3%, +1 Teamwork. (Heroic Deed: Invisible Woman)

Feral Rage: Power deal 3% more damage, +1 Strike. (Heroic Deed: Wolverine)

Frost Strikes: +5% Powers damage, +5% to critical. (Heroic Deed: Iceman)

Gamma Energy: +1 Body, +1% to rage during Melee. (Heroic Deed: Hulk)

Good Memory: +3% XP, +3% max Stamina. (Heroic Deed: Iron Man)

Hot Foot: Melee deals 1 Fire damage, +1 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Human Torch)

Hungry Melee: +4 to Strike, Melee attacks drain 3 HP. (Heroic Deed: Green Goblin)

Lethal Tactics: +5% to damage, +5% to critical. (Heroic Deed: Wolverine)

Living Weapon: +1 to Body, Melee deals 1 Wounding damage. (Heroic Deed: Deadpool)

Malleable: Raise Power damage by 3%, +1 Body. (Heroic Deed: Mr. Fantastic)

Quick Learner: Raise XP gained by 5%, +3 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Daredevil)

Strategist: Raise max Stamina by 5%, +3 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Songbird)

Street Scrapper: +5% to stun on Melee, +3 Body. (Heroic Deed: Luke Cage)

Thick As A Brick: Resist 3% of Impact damage, +1 Body. (Heroic Deed: Thing)

Weather Mind: +3% Electric damage, +1 Focus. (Heroic Deed: Storm)

Utility:

Experienced I: Raise experience points earned by 5%. (Base Def.: Push Back, in the ‘main hub’, around the back past where Bishop blows a hole in the blast door)

Experienced II: Raise experience points earned by 10%. (Convoy Strike: Jacked Up, inside the crumbled building before you encounter Yellowjacket)

Experienced III: Raise experience points earned by 15%. (Prison: Jail Break-In, the first corridor past the teleporter room when chasing Cmdr. Hill)

Mighty I: Grants Might to the team. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Colossus)

Mighty II: Grants Super Might to the team. (Chem Plant: Faceoff, defeat War Machine)

Patriotic: +10% to all damage. (Ambush: Containment, defeat Patriot)

Run Speed I: Run 5% faster. (Prison: Hold the Line, defeat Whirlwind on Legendary)

Resist Recent: Resist 20% of last damage type. (Wakanda: Jungle, defeat Havok on Legendary)

Run Speed II: Run 12% faster. (Wakanda: Tribal City, defeat A-Bomb on Legendary)

Jackpot II: 5% chance orbs are multiplied by 20. (Use Diplomatic 4 times in conversation)

Jackpot I: 5% chance orbs are multiplied by 10. (Convoy Strike: Truckin’, under a van in the area you fight Lady Deathstrike)

Textquelle: https://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/marvelultimateallianceiifusion/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-51492741&pid=951211

- Werbung nur für Gäste -

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...