- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

I also don't like this idea, at least not as a replacement for physical games. It can be a nice addition for some people (like Netflix is, in terms of movies) but I hate to be dependent on some online service. What if they'd just drop a game I like from their servers? I paid for it, and I want to play it whenever I feel to do so.

Even nowadays this stupid online trend regarding multiplayer in any game but closing the server only a few years (if not earlier) after the release drives me mad. Or even more stupid, singleplayer games which need an internet connection to be played.

Mei Inglisch is not dä jello fromm se eck  :derp:

I used to be quite good in English since I had to read, hear and talk it almost every single day during my studies. However, now I have the feeling that my spoken English really degenerated over the past few years because there was just no need to talk in English. Or at least the number of occasions drastically reduced... Sometimes here and there I still get to apply it but it feels very weird compared to former times and might need some training again to feel more comfortable speaking it... :leaving:

Hopefully my written English still counts as good :biggrin: Understandig English in written or spoken form is not a problem at all. Most likely due to almost daily routine as well, thanks to Youtube and the internet in general^^

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...