- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

I especially like Mecklenburg-Vorpommern :lol: When I hear that name I have to laugh every time :biggrin5:

I always have to think of french fries when I hear it :xd::'>

Oh yeah. People who rage in their dialect are the best, because when they're really angry they can't hide their language anymore. Too funny :xd::'>

Well, I'm from Bavaria but usually never speak in dialect. Furthermore I'm a very kind person and don't start raging that quickly :smile:. But when I do - I assure you - it's not in Bavarian :biggrin5:

Yes their brains :D (me included)

:lol:

Where did Belian go? :(:(:(

:D

Either he is learning or sleeping. One of the two :)

No I was eating :redface:

But soon I have to sleep again, as I must wake up at 5:30 :cry2:

Why haven't you played for 2 whole months? :eek6:

Pff, That's nothing. After the YLOD of my first PS3, I had to wait almost 6 months or so before I could afford a new one :P

I wonder why Rewe always posts "Mfg Rewe" in here but not "Yours sincerely" or something like that :biggrin5:

Yeaaah Belian is back :D :D

:( That sucks....

If it sucks that I'm back, I'll go again :frown:

(No, I got it :xd::'>)

:eek6: Holy shit. That must have been a hard time :P

Not really. I still had this forum and I also had to prepare for my Abitur :biggrin5:

I get up at 5'o clock.. A half hour to wake up and then enough time to eat while watching Malcolm in the middle :drool5:

I got a half hour left till i'll go to sleep ^^

Why does everyone watch TV in the morning? I couldn't do that... Just listening to the radio and read a bit in the newspaper while I'm eating. Which is for around 15 minutes, then I take a shower, brush my teeth and leave the house :biggrin5:

And where did you think, i watch MLP in englisch?

In the german nickelodeon?:xd::'>

I watch that on YouTube, so actually i dont see it on TV

MfG Rewe

Well, TV stands for television, composed of "tèle" and "visio" meaning "far" and "sight"

So that is still what you are doing :lol:

Oh my god you guys have so much time in the morning :o I'm jealous^^ I only got a half an hour to wake up and get ready :D

I always need an hour to get ready, because I'm so slow after waking up (still dreaming of you :*) :lol:

It's just good to slowly wake up ^^

Why do you use newspapers? A lot of paper is wasted by that? If you look it up on the internet, it just needs a bit of electricity :D

Like I said, the internet is so damn time consuming... I would land here and never get off :biggrin5:

Moreover we are a familiy of 5 an my parents subscribed to the paper, so it would be a waste of money not reading it :smile:

By the way: Everybody thought, that offices will experience a decrease in paper because of the computers. But actually there was an increase, as printed media seems to be "more safe and more worth" than the data on your hard drive ;)

Vorheriger Post um 21:52

Post hinzugefügt um 21:56

:( You know what I mean :D

I know that feel xD I don't have time to watch TV too. Not even to eat anything :xd::'>

But you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

If I wouldn't eat in the morning, I couldn't do all my math stuff :P

Ok, might be right, if your parents subscribed to the newspaper it really would be a waste.. ^^

But the tons of paper that are wasted to print papers or even books are so big, it's just horrifying.

Nice to see that there are other people besides of Celine that have a good amount of common knowledgee :D

To calm your mind: We recycle the papers of course ;)

I could sleep the whole day if I had no obligations or "trophies-ps3.de-obsession" :biggrin5:

But I'd really want to be fit in the moring after sleeping just 5 hours or less. I admire these kind of people :frown:

Vorheriger Post um 22:13

Post hinzugefügt um 22:14

Ahh okay, didn't know that. Good. Saves toilet paper :lol::D

No :lol:

There is a recycling depot near to us (and I don't mean the toilet :P)

oh yeah, the last 4 pages...it feels like it was just today...of course, it was:biggrin5:

Better would have been "It feels like it was yesterday... wait, it was today!" :biggrin5:

(There was something similar on The Simpsons :biggrin5:)

What you are going too? :eek6: Oh no I am scared if you all leave me alone here.... What if I start talking to myself? :biggrin5:

EDIT: If you already left. Good night Rewe ;)

That would be quite amusing :biggrin5:

Here in Austria it's sunny and freaking warm but I am sitting in my dark room playing Heavy Rain xDDD

Just normal behaviour. I would do the same :lol:

Everytime :P

I'm still here. So you can stop this video... That's not good for you ;)

Certainly for you^^ Okay that calms me down a little bit but I still wasted the day and the good weather (shame on me)

And I wasted it in the university :P

As a "reward" for the successfully survived day, I saw a fat snoring guy sleeping with the mouth widely open and slobbering :facepalm:

It was quite funny as the train was pretty full and everyone near him sits on the corner of the seat :biggrin5:

On the other side, poor guy :frown:

What the hell? We already have a short version? :D

Oh no. Sorry for not saving you! :xd::'>

Haha :biggrin5:. Maybe because of all these weird similarities :P.

James (if you know him) always confused me with Romeo as we have the same writing style. At least that's what he says :biggrin5:

Of course you have shirt forms ^^ We have them too :D

@Belian: Do you mean James007? If yes, who doesn't know him. He went to Sweden and has stolen a bf4 copy from dice studios :D

Ok, sorry. I didn't know this story :lol:

Okay university isn't better than playing PS3. Haha your highlight of the day I guess :D

Totally :P

Could be a reason :)

Of course I know him if you're talking of James007. Really? :skep: I didn't notice that^^

Again, I'm sorry :biggrin5:. I haven't read any post of him for a long time, so I wasn't quite sure :biggrin5:

What a dilemma :biggrin5: I'm looking forward to TV Total too. Finally the extremely long autumn break is over^^

Haha, yes :xd::'>. Way too long :redface:

Do you also watch Circus Halli Galli? At first I thought "what is this bullshit?" but now I kinda like it just because of its stupidity :lol:

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...