- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Amateurfunker !!!

price87

Ich blicke da leider auch nicht ganz durch trotz 3x durchspielen, habe hier ne Liste gefunden (leider nur auf English) was zu beachten ist für den: Amateurfunker

Once again, I have unlocked this achievement and it should show on the next scan. I should really consider buying Pro :P

Anyway, this achievement is wrought with conspiracy theories and misinformation so having unlocked it I'd like to set the record straight

1.) There are no codec conversations in R-00

2.) It is totally fine and RECOMMENDED to fast forward through the conversations by holding Y. These do not void the achievement.

3.) You will unlock the achievement as soon as you make the final call. This is not one of those that unlocks at the end of the level on the ranking screen.

4.) I don't know about this wording, but you definitely don't have to listen to all of the codec conversations. I did this part heaps, and finished in the first area of File R-07.

5.) I can't properly confirm whether or not listening to the conversation, then restarting from the checkpoint - whether or not you have to re-listen. As I really couldn't be bothered doing it all again, I made sure to re-listen to each conversation following a checkpoint reload or a death and restart.

6.) Codec conversations carry on from other playthroughs. You can listen to heaps on your first playthrough, and then listen to the final few on Revengeance (for example).

So anyway, the key to this achievement is to listen to the codec conversations as much as you can. I ran through whenever I could, but in general, here is a guide when to call up your comrades. Sometimes they will have something new to say, sometimes they won't, but it's good to run through the whole list of contacts whenever you are faced with one of the following situations.

As I've said before - this is not a definitive list. You might have to do it less but wouldn't you rather be dedicated and NOT have to restart again?

Anyway, the situations that are best to give your contacts a call are as follows.

1.) At the beginning of every level.

2.) After each checkpoint (you may be lax here and just do it after each objective change, but I was paranoid and did it after each checkpoint)

3.) When fighting an enemy. If you have a group of different enemies, try to look at, or get close to one. At least one or two of your comrades will talk about the enemy. Then move on to the others. Try to get thees out of the way as soon as you find said enemy so you don't have to worry about it again.

4.) At the beginning of a boss battle

5.) During the different phases of a boss battle

(ie. for Sam, do one as you start - after knocking his sword out of his hand - and after he grabs his sword back)

(ie. for Monsoon, do one as he starts, one after he fogs up, and one while he's throwing junk and big junk at you)

6.) During unique situations (ie. when you see a civilian, after you save a civilian and after a civilian dies.) (there is also a moment during R-05, for example, where there are Dwarf Gekko Ball things lying around and if you touch them then they turn the alert on) (or while waiting for the elevator in R-04) Unique situations like this also provide a unique dialogue from your comrades.

7.) I don't know if this helps, but I would call Courtney and run through the dialogue for both saving and not saving. As I said I DON'T KNOW if it helps but it takes less than two seconds and covers that base just in case.

8.) I'm not sure if this counts - but I did the thing on a whole playthrough. No chapter select or anything. For this reason it might be a good idea to consolidate a Humanoid Gekko Destroyer playthrough with this Codec Conversation playthrough.

The most important thing is that you run through the whole conversation with the contact until they start repeating themselves. Then you know you're safe and have nothing else to have mentioned to you.

The achievement popped for me during R-07, after chatting to Sunny for the second time after entering the compound (but not the warehouse).

1.) At the beginning of every level.

2.) After each checkpoint (you may be lax here and just do it after each objective change, but I was paranoid and did it after each checkpoint)

3.) When fighting an enemy. If you have a group of different enemies, try to look at, or get close to one. At least one or two of your comrades will talk about the enemy. Then move on to the others. Try to get thees out of the way as soon as you find said enemy so you don't have to worry about it again.

4.) At the beginning of a boss battle

5.) During the different phases of a boss battle

(ie. for Sam, do one as you start - after knocking his sword out of his hand - and after he grabs his sword back)

(ie. for Monsoon, do one as he starts, one after he fogs up, and one while he's throwing junk and big junk at you)

6.) During unique situations (ie. when you see a civilian, after you save a civilian and after a civilian dies.) (there is also a moment during R-05, for example, where there are Dwarf Gekko Ball things lying around and if you touch them then they turn the alert on) (or while waiting for the elevator in R-04) Unique situations like this also provide a unique dialogue from your comrades.

einfach daran halten und gut ist. und wenn ihr mit einer person redet, redet danach nocheinmal da die person oft was anderes sagt und wenn ihr mit einer person redet sagt eine person etwas neues wegen der person mit der ihr gerade geredet habt.

im grunde habe ich so verfahren, dass ich mit jedem 3-5 mal geredet habe bis ich sicher was dass sie sich nurnoch wiederholen und danach habe ich nocheinmal mit denen geredet weil sie dann evtl was sagen wegen etwas was von einem anderen partner gesagt wurde. hat aber auch wirklich zeit gekostet. und im letzten lvl sollte man auch oft mit sunny reden da sie 6 kapitel nachzuholen hat und deswegen viel sagt ;)

hat bei mir so gleich im ersten anlauf geklappt

Das ist mal wieder eine behinderte Dreckstrophy sondergleichen!

Aber vielen Dank für diesen Guide. Nach 2 Durchgängen habe ich gefühlte 1000 Codecs angeklickt, aber noch keine Trophy. Ich vermute mal, es sind die "unique situations" die man gerne mal vergisst.

Aber vielen Dank für diesen Guide. Nach 2 Durchgängen habe ich gefühlte 1000 Codecs angeklickt, aber noch keine Trophy. Ich vermute mal, es sind die "unique situations" die man gerne mal vergisst.

hab genau das selbe problem... ^^

renn grad das dritte mal durch und hoffe noch... :D

Habe auch gefühlt 500 gehört und die Trophy kam bisher nicht... Kenne aber ein paar Stellen bei denen ich es auf jeden Fall vergessen habe. Toter Zivilist, Human Gekko, Sundowner, Sam ohne Schwert und Monsoon während er Sachen auf dich wirft zum Beispiel, hoffentlich kommt die wenn ich das nachgeholt habe :-/

Ja, das trifft zu.

Am besten ist in jeder Boss Phase und nach jedem Checkpoint. Sicher ist sicher. Ich habe grade Platin erreicht und die letzte Trophy die ich brauchte war Amateurfunker.

Ich habe sie dann in Kapitel 7 bekommen (Habe nicht mal Sunny's Gespräche gebraucht nur paar mal Boris und Kevin angerufen dann ist sie aufgetaucht)

Lieber zu oft als zu wenig anrufen.

Ein paar weitere Gespräche gibt es, wenn man einem geretteten Zivilisten die Kleidung zerschneidet.

Hier ein genaueres Beispiel:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0mqxpQWdLI]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Demo - Cutting the Civilian - YouTube[/url]

Danach wird Raiden in den Codec-Gesprächen ordentlich zur Sau gemacht xD .

Achtung Demoversion, eine Bewertung an dieser Stelle gibt es in der Vollversion nicht!

Hallo Leute :)

Vielleicht bin Ich ein bisschen spät dran aber egal:

Ich hab grad eben NUR wegen dieser trophy den 4ten Durchgang hinter mir & von der trophäe ist keine spur :(

Ich hab bisher nach jeder Zwischensequenz, bei einem Bosskampf, bei einem normalen Kampf & vor und nach jeden zivilisten mal meine Homies im Codecmenü angefunkt aber NIX.. GARNIX.. die trophäe erscheint einfach nicht -.-

Falls das jemand lesen sollte & eventuell eine lösung für mich parat hat -> BITTE lasst es mich wissen.. Das darf ja wohl nicht wahr sein ://

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
Wende dich an einen Admin, wenn du in diesem Thema etwas posten möchtest.

• Neu erstellen...