- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Only English ^^

Gast

God, the German school system is so complicated, thank God that I am from Austria :P

Although it is nice to have a thread(?) like this, it´s quite a nice idea.

I always watch movies and play the games on english(when it´s available), cause it´s so better than the german version.:skep::facepalm::biggrin5:

Yeah, screw the german school system:mad1:

That's exactly what I do. About a year ago I started to watch TV shows & movies in English, did the same with video games and books for quite a while. I have to admit that it wasn't easy at first, because several actors are really hard to understand, but that's what subtitles are good for I guess. The only "problem" about this is the fact that german TV became pretty much unbearably to watch for me...

I watch movies and stuff usually in their original language because there are usually many translation mistakes. Also when watching a comedy the gags are way better in english than their german counterpart.

I played the game WET recently and the voice actors in english are way better than the german ones.

Word.:biggrin5:

Of course their are also examples of good translations, like the german translation for Uncharted. I think it´s quite a good one.

I don´t understand why there are so few games, who are "multilingual". Okay, I understand it at(?) games like Skyrim(hundreds of speaker), but in Games like Heavy Rain i don´t get what the problem is.

Sorry for my bad english, but I am really tired. Should go to bed now:biggrin5:

I have no problems in reading any texts.

I also understand films, TV shows etc. in English.

But sadly I can't go and watch English films in the cinema because as soon as there is a subtitle I HAVE to read it.

It's like i have to check if I understood everything right to make sure I'll get the story of the film:skep:

I do not like it that I can not choose the language.

And I also have to read any undertitel if there are some.

But one thing is good that my playstation has no german. Now it is equal if I buy the UK or the german version. It is often much cheaper than in Germany.

I also do not like the german schoolsystem, but I can not change it, so I have to accept it.

I have no problems in reading any texts.

I also understand films, TV shows etc. in English.

But sadly I can't go and watch English films in the cinema because as soon as there is a subtitle I HAVE to read it.

It's like i have to check if I understood everything right to make sure I'll get the story of the film:skep:

I know that from myself :D

I like to read books in english that I know more words ^^ I love this language..

(Sry for bad english hihi)

Word.:biggrin5:

Of course their are also examples of good translations, like the german translation for Uncharted. I think it´s quite a good one.

I don´t understand why there are so few games, who are "multilingual". Okay, I understand it at(?) games like Skyrim(hundreds of speaker), but in Games like Heavy Rain i don´t get what the problem is.

Sorry for my bad english, but I am really tired. Should go to bed now:biggrin5:

but thats no reason to take french instead of english;)^^

I read "Brave new world" in school I must say, that I like it very much. Actually, I've read it a couple of times even after I had finished school :D

The books which I had to read for the englishlessons I read in german.

I the german title of "Brave new world" "Schöne neue Welt". If that is right, I know it also but in german. We read in germanlesson.

The books which I had to read for the englishlessons I read in german.

I the german title of "Brave new world" "Schöne neue Welt". If that is right, I know it also but in german. We read in germanlesson.

Yes, "Brave new World" is the same book as "Schöne neue Welt". I think it is very fascinating to see how Aldous Huxley described the world even though he wrote the book in the early 1930s.

Erstelle eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag verfassen und dich im Anschluss registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, dann melde dich bitte an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Deine Inhalte, die du zuvor verfasst hast, wurden wiederhergestellt..   Inhalte wieder entfernen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...