- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Big Surf Island

djelectronicbeat

Wo kann man die neuen Trophäen einsehen? :skep: Stehen die schon in der Trophy Collection?

Ich hoffe jetzt ist bald Schluss mit den DLC's für Burnout Paradise. Ist zwar ne geile Sache aber wenn man die Kosten bis zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt hochrechnet, sind wir bereits bei 55 € :dozey:

Und für DLC Verweigerer wie mich bedeutet das wieder den Verlust von Prozenten in der Übersicht :dozey:

Wo kann man die neuen Trophäen einsehen? :skep: Stehen die schon in der Trophy Collection?

Ich hoffe jetzt ist bald Schluss mit den DLC's für Burnout Paradise. Ist zwar ne geile Sache aber wenn man die Kosten bis zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt hochrechnet, sind wir bereits bei 55 € :dozey:

Und für DLC Verweigerer wie mich bedeutet das wieder den Verlust von Prozenten in der Übersicht :dozey:

tjoa aber man muss schon sagen dass die dlcs bei burnout ne geile Sache sind.... das mit den motorrädern haben sie sogar grtais gebracht.

Ich finds echt schade, dass auch Big Surf island kostenpflichtig ist, Criterion hat jetzt die letzten 4, oder waren es 5 Add-Ons kostenplflichtig gestaltet.

Da könnten sie denn Spielern echt mla einen gefallen tun, unde in kostenfreies Update bereitstellen, fände ich persönlich mal eine Super Aktion, aber auf den Tag können wir wohl laaaaang warten ...

Das warten hat wohl endlich ein Ende. Am Freitag um 17:00 MESZ soll etwas zu Big Surf Island angekündigt werden.

Hier der original Post von der Criterion Seite

BigSurfIsland_Logo.png

We know you're all desperate for all the details on Big Surf Island.

Our mailbag is always full of great questions about this upcoming content.

Today I can tell you the wait for answers is almost over.

Be sure to check out Welcome to Criteriongames.com at 4pm BST on Friday 22nd May for the answer to the most asked question.

See you then,

Island Pete

Und hier der Link dazu, um es selber nochmal zu lesen ( Quelle )

Criterion Games - CriterionGames.com news

Und eben kam eine neue Newsmeldung seitens CRITERION heraus, die sich wie folgt liest:

A Holiday Destination with Sparkle

07:00 Friday 22 May 2009

Hello darlings, Auntie Rich here!

This week I was lucky enough to be invited to a sneak preview of the new Big Surf Island. Actually it wasn't luck at all, it was because I'm famous and fabulous of course!

I didn't think twice about it and got straight into my pink Manhattan and over that bridge faster than you can say 'Do you know who I am!?'...

I went straight to my hotel at the Els Bels Resort and was a little dismayed (but secretly pleased) to see that it hadn't been finished yet...

1242204349-1hotel.png

Luckily though that meant there were all sorts of wonderful opportunities to jump off of heaps of rubble and unfinished rooftops! Plus the view across the island is amazing from way up there.

So having worn myself out at the unfinished hotel, I arranged for an alternative place to stay. Luckily I found somewhere eminently suitable... Divine's Hotel on Daniell Way.

1242204389-1hotel2.png

I found this breathtakingly kitsch place on the waterfront behind the hospital. A little tip for you, there are some secret places to explore on the roof of that hospital...

Having dropped off my mountain of pink luggage, I decided to go and explore, and found all sorts of fun things to do. They even gave me a car to play with!

1242204417-1pier.png

Of course, I've resprayed it pink! It's great for driving over all types of terrain, as you can drive ANYWHERE on Big Surf Island; that heavy duty suspension comes in very handy!

Anyway, I'm still here on the island so I'm going to go back to the beach and continue sipping cocktails!

Byeee!!! xoxox

Es sieht also ganz so aus, als ob es heute Nachmittag endlich nach BIG SURF ISLAND geht, mal sehen, was heute Nachmittag unter den News bei CRITERION zu finden ist

Quelle: http://portal.burnoutweb.ea.com/page/news

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
Wende dich an einen Admin, wenn du in diesem Thema etwas posten möchtest.

• Neu erstellen...