- Werbung nur für Gäste -

IGNORIERT

Allgemeiner Thread zu WWE 2K15 (PS3)

Dragarock

Noch ein knappes Monat warten heisst es bis es auf der PS4 erscheint. Für die PS3 kommt es ja schon nächste Woche raus.

Dann werden wir ja auch das endgültige Roster kennen.

Mich wundert übrigens dass es bis auf den My Career Modus so wenig Infos gibt. Wie siehts mit dem Universe Mode aus zb. ist der endlich ausgereifter was die Fehden und die Planungen der Storylines betrifft ? Es wurde ja immer als Light GM Mode verkauft ist aber in Wahrheit ein Witz dazu.

Achja die Showcases oder wie die heissen gibt es ja auch. Mal sehen wie gut sie die umgesetzt haben.

Who Got NXT exklusiv für PS3 & XBOX 360

With MyCareer being exclusive to next-gen versions of WWE 2K15, we (the design team) were tasked with creating a mode that would only be made available on current-gen systems. With our creative juices flowing, just about everyone on the team immediately thought of NXT. We hadn’t developed a firm idea or concept regarding NXT; we only knew we wanted to incorporate NXT in our eventual idea. When the reality show aspects of NXT were dropped and NXT became its own brand, folks on the development team started to take notice. Within a matter of months, NXT became the show to watch. How could we not include this awesome corner of the WWE Universe in WWE 2K15?

nxt_chapter_menu_thm.jpg

When the day came to pitch our ideas, we still hadn’t come up with a fully fleshed out design, but we had settled on our core concept. In a nutshell, our idea was to create a compelling unlock method. We wanted to create a mode or area of the game where players could control a handful of NXT Superstars with the stipulation they’d be strictly confined to the mode and not be available for use outside of said mode until certain requirements had been fulfilled by the player – and when I mean confined, I mean confined! Until completing said requirements, NXT Superstars would be prohibited from all game modes (e.g. Exhibition, Online, Creation Suite, Universe), and their associated assets (e.g. moves, entrance videos, etc.) would be locked. We wanted the unlocking of an NXT Superstar to be similar to that of an actual NXT Superstar being called up to the main roster.

nxt_main_menu_thm.jpg

Who Got NXT focuses on five NXT Superstars – Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Rusev, Corey Graves and Bo Dallas. I know Rusev and Bo Dallas are no longer on NXT, but they were during development of the mode. Each of the five NXT Superstars is assigned his own chapter consisting of four matches that players will need to complete in sequential order. The gameplay experience within each chapter is similar to 2K Showcase in that players are tasked with completing a number of optional objectives – three at the most – and a required match stipulation. The only way to advance to the next match is to complete the match stipulation. In most cases, the match stipulation states you must defeat your opponent via pinfall or submission, but on occasion, you’ll be asked to do something that deviates from the norm. While objectives are optional and won’t impede your advancement to the next match, it really is in your best interest to complete them unless you have no interest in receiving a plethora of NXT-related unlockables. I’ll delve more into those in a bit. Once you’ve successfully completed all four matches within a chapter you’ll unlock the featured NXT Superstar. All five chapters can be played concurrently, but as previously stated, the matches therein must be played in sequential order. You can also replay any match you’ve previously completed in the off chance you failed to complete an objective or if you’d simply like to play it again.

The matches in Who Got NXT aren’t direct recreations of real NXT matches. The matches in Who Got NXT are certainly inspired by matches held on NXT programming, but it wasn’t our intent to authentically recreate them as they actually occurred. Also, there is no interconnected narrative from one match to the next in these chapters. Each match is its own self-contained story, but we rely strictly on commentary to communicate said story. Commentary, specifically written for the mode, appears during each NXT Superstar’s entrance, victory scenes and of course, gameplay. The narrative of each match is communicated by the commentators during the entrance scenes, establishing why the match is taking place, and the narrative is reinforced during gameplay via back and forth play-by-play between commentators. Though matches aren’t connected to one another from a narrative standpoint, the chapters themselves definitely have their own overarching themes. The complete and utter destruction of one’s opponent is exemplified in Rusev’s chapter, and the objectives have been designed to support this theme. I’ll just say by the time you’ve completed Rusev’s chapter, you’ll be quite proficient at executing his Accolade finisher. Adrian Neville’s chapter revolves around his quest for the NXT Championship. Sami Zayn’s chapter is typified by his resiliency and fighting spirit (naturally, we had to pit Zayn against Cesaro). The Graves chapter asks the question, “Who is Corey Graves?” What’s he all about? What are his motivations? Bo Dallas’ chapter, which turned out to be one of my favorites (as I Bolieve), is characterized by his unrelenting desire to hold onto his NXT Championship at any cost. You’ll be ramming opponents into exposed turnbuckles, intentionally getting yourself (Bo) disqualified (it’s more fun than it sounds, trust me) and a number of other dirty tactics to maintain Bo’s grip on his beloved NXT Championship.

nxt_ss_1_thm.jpg

After unlocking all five NXT Superstars, there’s still gameplay to be had in Who Got NXT. After clearing all chapters, you’ll be able to participate in the new Proving Ground match! The Proving Ground is the spiritual successor to WWE 2K14’s Defeat the Streak. Whereas in Defeat the Streak, players were tasked with ending Undertaker’s WrestleMania winning streak (we all know how that turned out), in the Proving Ground match you’ll be facing off against the face of WWE and the face of WWE 2K15, John Cena! Like Defeat the Streak, John Cena will be controlled by the AI and will be very tough to defeat. When you enter the Proving Ground match for the first time, you’ll be shown a snippet of footage from the April 4, 2014 episode of SmackDown, wherein John Cena delivers an in-ring promo. The promo properly sets the stage for your encounter with Cena, as he essentially calls out the entire roster – and in particular – the new faces on the roster. The transcript of his promo is below:

nxt_proving_ground_thm.jpg

“The future is now! It is an exciting time to be in the WWE, as there are so many promising Superstars. So let me make a promise of my own. I am not The One. I am not the Viper. I am not the King of Swing. I am not the Boss! I am the measuring stick. I am the standard bearer. I am John … Cena! Any WWE Superstar can talk all they want, but past, present or future, they do know if they want their feet planted firmly on the top of the WWE mountain, well, they better go through me to do it!”

Following Cena’s incendiary promo, you’ll be transitioned to the Superstar select screen. Initially, you’ll only be able to select one of the five NXT Superstars to go against Cena. However, you will be able to unlock the entire roster (including created Superstars) if you defeat Cena using all five NXT Superstars. The match itself is a traditional, 1-on-1 match with a 30 minute time limit. The Proving Ground match also contains mode-specific commentary that can be heard during the entrance scenes, gameplay and victory scene. Like Defeat the Streak, you’re provided a score at the end of your match, and should you manage to beat Cena, you’ll be able to upload your score to the Proving Ground online leaderboard. Here’s a tip: if you force Cena to submit, you’ll score a huge win bonus!

nxt_ss_2_thm.jpg

Now that I’ve explained how to unlock the NXT Superstars (complete their respective chapters) and the Proving Ground match (complete all five chapters), so you’re probably wondering about those other NXT related unlockables I made mention of earlier. All you have to do is complete all of the objectives within each of the five chapters - it’s as easy as that! As a reward for doing so, you’ll receive the following:

• NXT Arena
  • NXT ArRIVAL Arena (only available on current-gen!)
  • NXT Championship
  • NXT Tag Team Championship
  • NXT Women’s Championship

Quelle:http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/wwe-2k15-who-got-nxt

Das klingt interessant. Aber ich bezweifle dass der Modus soviel Spass machen wird wie letztes Jahr der Wrestlemania Modus.

Mich sprechen die NXT Jungs jedenfalls nicht so sehr an. Ich bin ja noch am überlegen ob ich es mir auch für die Ps3 holen soll oder nicht.

Ich habe mir jetzt ein paar Videos angesehen. Und naja. Sieht und hört sich halt stark nach WWE 14 an. Aber grosse Veränderungen waren halt wohl nicht zu erwarten.

Der Roster dürfte diesmal ziemlich klein sein nachdem was ich kurz erblicken konnte.

Leider sind wieder ein paar Ärgerlichkeiten drinnen die ich mir schon lange weg wünsche. Wie zb dass beim Royal Rumble ein Tag Team gemeinsam im Ring ist und die nichts besseres zu tun haben als sich gegenseitig zu attackieren. Ich hoffe schon so lange dass die Entwickler da mal einen Weg finden dass das Spiel erkennt wer Freunde und Verbündete sind damit die auch in solchen Situationen zusammen arbeiten.Naja vielleicht kommt dass mal in naher Zukunft.

Naja ich werde es mir trotzdem nächste Woche holen. Ich hab bis jetzt auf der Playstation alle WWE Games und vertreib mir die Zeit bis es auf der PS4 erscheint.

Ich bin ja gespannt ob ausser der Grafik und der MY Career Modus noch andere Unterschiede ersichtlich werden.

Ich habe mir inzwischen so einige Berichte durchgelesen und war teilweise erschrocken. Scheinbar hat 2K so einiges an Sachen rausgenommen.

Als Beispiel:

- Keine Eigene Musik in der Jukebox auswählbar.

- Keine Eigene Musik mehr für erstellte Wrestler/Diven (!).

- Create a Finisher ist weg.

- Superstar Heads von Mankind, Piper & Goldberg sind weg. Dafür neu dabei: Damien Sandow & Brock Lesnar. Ansonsten die selben wie bei 2K14.

- Preset Entrances sind alle weg.

- Die Logos in Create a Arena sind teilweise immer noch zu klein.

usw.

Scheinbar wurde 2K15 eher verschlimmbessert.

Tja dass hab ich auch gelesen. Ist schon schlimm. Um die Next gen Versionen nicht schlechter darzustellen nehmen sie die Custom Themes raus da die nicht auf der PS4 machbar sind.

Schlimm finde ich aber auch ein paar Kommentare auf Youtube wie beschränkt doch viele Leute sind.

Da jammern viele dass der User doch Videos von Sting hochladen sollte oder wie schlimm doch die Grafik ist.

Mann Leute. Sting kann man erst am offiziellen Release Tag runterladen und es ist die Last Gen Version.

Weiss man eigentlich schon ob der Season Pass für beide Systeme gültig ist ?

Tja dass hab ich auch gelesen. Ist schon schlimm. Um die Next gen Versionen nicht schlechter darzustellen nehmen sie die Custom Themes raus da die nicht auf der PS4 machbar sind.

Schlimm finde ich aber auch ein paar Kommentare auf Youtube wie beschränkt doch viele Leute sind.

Da jammern viele dass der User doch Videos von Sting hochladen sollte oder wie schlimm doch die Grafik ist.

Mann Leute. Sting kann man erst am offiziellen Release Tag runterladen und es ist die Last Gen Version.

Weiss man eigentlich schon ob der Season Pass für beide Systeme gültig ist ?

YouTube Kommentare kann man doch eh nicht ernstnehmen.

Ich meine gelesen zu haben das der Season Pass nur für das jeweilige System gilt.

Zu den Trophäen da fehlt ja mal vollkommen der einfallsreichtum ... viele davon hat man schon aus Vorgängern ... da hätte ich mir mehr gewünscht

Vorheriger Post um 22:44

Post hinzugefügt um 22:46

Naja, ob das nach alle schlechten News zu 2K15 ein grund zur Freude ist :biggrin5:

na ich hoffe doch sonst schicke ich es zurück :J::xd::'> und so schlecht wird es doch hoffentlich nicht sein ...

Um die Next gen Versionen nicht schlechter darzustellen nehmen sie die Custom Themes raus da die nicht auf der PS4 machbar sind.

Technisch ist es schon lange machbar siehe Share-Factory und eigene Musik. Kommt halt darauf an ob man das entsprechend programmiert und einbaut ;)

Ich habe es jetzt auch schon und ich muss sagen naja. Hoffentlich wird die PS4 Version um Welten besser ansonsten sehe ich schwarz für die Reihe.

Aber alles nach der Reihe. Nach gefühlten 30 Min (zuerst ein Update vom Spiel, danach kam die Meldung dass mein System Update aktualisiert werden muss, wusste gar nicht dass es ein neues gibt :eek6:und zum Schluss nochmal das Spiel selber installieren ca 10 Min.Wo sind nur die Zeiten hin wo man ein Spiel kauft es reinschiebt in die Konsole und loszockt ??)konnte ich endlich loslegen.

Gleich mal ein paar Single Matches ausprobiert. Wie gesagt sieht aus wie WWE2k14 und spielt sich auch so. Keine grossen Änderungen. Ein paar kleine Detail Änderungen gibt es schon aber diese fallen nur den Leuten auf die auch die Vorgänger besitzen.Aber ich war doch überrascht wie wenig Superstars es doch gibt:eek6: Da wird man ja fast gezwungen die ganzen DLC's zu kaufen damit man mehr Auswahl hat. Finde ich nicht gut.

Leider haben es anscheinend auch die alten Fehler vom 14 Teil ins Spiel geschafft. Wie zb Soundfehler( Daniel Bryan kommt in die Halle und man hört keine Yes Ruhe wie auch ihm Match) oder dass sich das Spiel aufhängt nach dem Ende wo die Highlights gezeigt werden.

Mal ehrlich was haben die 1 Jahr gemacht um das Spiel auf den Markt zu schmeissen ?? Ich weiss sie konzentrieren sich auf Next Gen aber dass ist schon ziemlich schwach sowas.

WWE Welt Modus habe ich mir nur kurz angesehen. Neuigkeiten sind da auch überschaubar. Man kann jetzt einstellen ob es eine Undertaker WM Storyline sowie eine Royal Rumble Road to WM Storyline gibt.Sowie kann man diverse Szenarien einstellen bei den Rivalitäten die man aber erst freispielen muss.

Who got NXT Modus werde ich zum Schluss ausprobieren. Interessiert mich jetzt nicht so dolle der Modus.

Zum Schluss habe ich noch den Showcase Modus angezockt. Alles schon mal dagewesen. Im Prinzip dass gleiche wie die letzten 2 Jahre mit dem Attitude Era Mode bzw den Wrestlemania Modus.Man muss bestimmte Dinge im Kampf erfüllen um alles frei zu schalten.

Mein Fazit: Die Grafik bewegt sich auf den Vorgänger Niveau und der Soundtrack im Menü ist auch nicht so meins. Alles in allem solala.

Wer eine PS3 und PS4 hat sollte lieber auf die PS4 Version warten.

Ich hoffe allerdings dass diese dann nicht nur Grafisch besser aussieht sondern auch dass sich spielerisch was tut bzw auch die Soundfehler behoben werden.

Abgesehen davon freue ich mich auf den My Career Modus und hoffe 2K versaut den nicht.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
Wende dich an einen Admin, wenn du in diesem Thema etwas posten möchtest.

• Neu erstellen...